Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Meet the Mama-Do

So, I realize, with my first entry, it wasn't much of an introductory post. So, my second entry will be my technical first. I'm Jessica, a 22 year old stay at home mother of two. My oldest, is my daughter Kaelynn, who is 2 1/2, and will be 3 in January. My youngest, is my son Mason, who will be 6 months old on the 25th of this month. Which is in about 6 days.

I'm definitely learning a lot from my kids, something new each day. This blog is just for fun really, to chronicle my days with them, when I get the chance to blog about it that is! I'll share my mistakes, my successes, the hard times, the good times, and everything in between!

So, if you haven't read my brief bio, you're probably wondering where the name of my blog came from. Well, I'll tell you this, it wasn't easy to come up with! It took me almost a month to finally think of a fitting name for this blog! It came to me when my daughter was trying to get me to do something for her. Said something was near impossible, and she just kept repeating, "Mama, do! Mama, do! MAMA DO! MAMAAAA DOOOOOOO!" over and over, louder and louder. I finally got her to change her plans, and we did something more realistic. That, right there, is when it hit me. I jumped up and went, very thrilled, "That's it! MAMA DO!" I rushed to the computer and immediately set up the blog. Of course, I then couldn't for the life of me think of what to put for my first post.

So, here I am. Mama Do! And this blog, will chronicle all of the things that this mama does. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I hope I'll enjoy writing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment